Worldlawbook is an information-sharing website for Legal Professionals on which users can upload, view and share documents, laws, case laws, events, legal news, videos and images.
Our mission is easy: connect Legal Professionals and make information, documents and opinions easily accessible.
Created: October, 2012
Company headquarters: Milan, Italy
Area served: Worldwide
Slogan(s): Connecting Lawyers
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
WHO CAN REGISTER ON WORLDLAWBOOK?
Legal Professionals can register on Worldlawbook.
This includes, for example:
- Law Librarians,
- Law Students,
- Professors of Law,
- Mediation-ADR Professionals,
- Legal Marketing Professionals,
- Corporate Counsel,
- Law Enforcement,
- Public Prosecutors.
DO I HAVE TO PAY A FEE TO REGISTER AND USE WORLDLAWBOOK?
I AM NOT A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL. CAN I REGISTER ON WORLDLAWBOOK?
- No, Worldlawbook’s services are completely free.
- You will never be asked to pay any fee for using Worldlawbook’s services, neither now or in the future.
CAN I USE MY CERTIFIED EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SITE?
- No. Only legal professionals can register on Worldlawbook. Any misrepresentation is subject to criminal prosecution.
- No, if your Certified e-mail address is not enabled to receive regular emails.
- (Yes, if your certified e-mail address can receive regular emails).